Welcome to iGalleryLife (“iGalleryLife,” “we,” “us” or “our”). iGalleryLife provides a customizable gallery to remember artwork you see within the iGalleryLife app. iGalleryLife is wholly owned by Artisan Applications, LLC.
– By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to view other’s content. This means that these images’ copyrights are owned by the artist. You understand and agree that downloading or copying these images, whether for commercial, private or any other use, would violate the owner’s copyrights.
– Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
Outline of each section of this Policy:
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Sharing of Your Information
- How We Store Your Information
- Your Choices About Your Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Other Websites and Services
- How to Contact Us About a Deceased User
- How to Contact Us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
– Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an iGalleryLife account.
– User Content (e.g., photos) that you save to your gallery.
– Communications between you and iGalleryLife. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Analytics (“Non-personal”) information:
– We do not use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. We do not collect or use any analytics information.
Log file information:
– When you use our Service, we may collect information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
– We do not access, collect, or monitor, store on your device, nor remotely store any “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Instagram.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
– help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
– remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
– provide personalized content and information to you and others
– provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
– develop and test new products and features
– monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
– diagnose or fix technology problems
– automatically update the iGalleryLife application on your device.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside iGalleryLife and its owner Artisan Applications, LLC and/or its assigns without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
– We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from location data, and usage data) with Artisan Applications, LLC (and/or its assigns) or companies that become part of Artisan Applications, LLC (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the privacy of your information.
– We also may share your information with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
– We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
– If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of iGalleryLife or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as name and email address, User Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred. You will continue to own your User Content.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
– We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
– Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which iGalleryLife, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
– iGalleryLife, Artisan Applications, LLC and any Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
– We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, iGalleryLife cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to iGalleryLife or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
– Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and iGalleryLife, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to iGalleryLife make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
– Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
– Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
– Following termination or deactivation of your account, iGalleryLife, Artisan Applications, LLC and any Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
iGalleryLife does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 17 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 17. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 17 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 17, please contact us as soon as possible.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of an iGalleryLife User, please contact us. We will normally request and require you to send us a certified copy of the User’s Death Certificate. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
HOW TO CONTACT US
c/o Artisan Applications LLC
PO Box 2786
Mission Viejo, CA 92690